Saturday, April 23, 2011

Final blog



I took this course as an elective because I just feel like the education field is so important.  I am very glad I did take this course.  It truly opened my eyes to all the facets of educating all children.  Through our discussions, we looked at things I probably never would have given any thought to.  I know I will now look at bilingual, special education, and new students entering our country in a different way.  After reading the blogs and posts, it was very interesting to see how differently concepts can be interpreted. 
I’m not certain I will ever become a “blogger” but while taking this course it did fulfill its purpose.  I really liked looking at the pictures people put with their blogs.  Often, just by viewing the pictures, the reader could tell what the interpretation of the writer would be. 
I wish everyone success in their careers and know you will all become awesome teachers.  I say this because of your kind, compassionate, and understanding of children that I witnessed as we chatted with each other.
I summary, I believe by taking this course I have truly gained more respect for educators.

No comments:

Post a Comment